Hot Tub Installations in Rochester, Gravesend, Dartford, Maidstone
Hot tubs are growing more and more in popularity throughout the UK and one survey in 2013 found that 1 in 10 homes in the UK had a hot tub, and that number has only grown since then. So, why are hot tubs becoming so popular? Not only are they incredibly relaxing, but they also have several health benefits. At G V A Electrical Ltd, we can install any hot tub on your property in Rochester, Gravesend, Dartford, Maidstone.
Nothing feels quite like the moment that you fully dip into the warm, bubbly water of your hot tub. Perfect for a summer’s evening or winter’s night, a hot tub creates a unique social space where you can host friends, family or have a romantic evening with your partner! At G V A Electrical Ltd, we specialise in the installation of all hot tubs in Rochester.
Not only are hot tubs highly appealing as a place to relax and socialise, but they can have numerous benefits for your health as well. These health and well-being benefits are:
- Stress Relief - Hot tubs can help to relieve stress through a combination of its buoyancy, heating and massaging attributes. The buoyancy of the hot tub can help to ease the pressure on your joints and muscles and the heat of the hot tub increases your blood flow to your muscles - encouraging the body to heal.
- Arthritis Pain Relief - Thanks to the heat created in a hot tub, soaking in the water can help to relax muscles and loosen joints, thereby helping to relieve any pain brought on by arthritis.
- Lower Diabetic Blood Sugar Levels - A recent study done by the New England Journal of Medicine has concluded that regularly soaking in a hot tub can help to reduce a person’s blood sugar levels. This is particularly useful for people with type 2 diabetes as it means that their insulin requirements are reduced.
- Weight Loss - The hot tub’s combination of hot water and jets helps to massage your muscles. This stimulates the effects of exercise and has been proven to help with losing weight.
- Sleeping Soundly - It is estimated that over 30 million of us Brits have some form of trouble getting to sleep at night. Studies have found that having a little time in your hot tub before going to bed can help you to achieve a deeper sleep.
- Lowering Blood Pressure - Relaxing in a hot tub can help to lower your blood pressure by being less stressful than working out, but aso having less of a demand on your heart.
For more information on the hot tub services that we can offer in Rochester, Gravesend, Dartford, Maidstone, give us a call today on 07861165088, or send us a message through our contact page!
Fill out this form and we will be back in touch with a no obligation quote.